Tuesday

What Kim K has to say ..



Kim K. says she's tired of people wanting to take pictures of her derriere. But isn't that what you want to be known for if you XXLarge it to abnormal proportions? Don't get me wrong i love Kim's style and everything, but this is bs.
This is what she had to say about it:

"When you’re posing on the red carpet and the paparazzi shout, ‘Turn around! Turn around!’ It gets a little offensive. At first I thought it was funny and flattering, but it’s tiresome now. I’ve seen magazines where plastic surgeons are saying, ‘If you want a butt like this it has to be fake,’ and I’m just like, ‘Dude, have you ever seen an Armenian girl before?"


I could care less if you did plastic surgery, but if it's so obvious you had work done please dont lie to yourself & people who know better. She would be the 1st Armenian girl with such an azz. And her sisters obviously aren't even blessed to have half the assets she has ;)

No comments: