Monday

Janet's speech & Joe's arrival @ the BET awards



Janet really made me cry .. you can tell how hurt she is. Heartbreaking








Then you've got Joe Jackson arriving at the BET Awards talking about how 'the world lost a superstar' when you expect the man to talk about how 'he lost his son' right? And AS IF that isn't enough dude even got the damn nerve to promote his 'new business' like nobody died. I had to rewind it to make sure that IS what i heard !! It's just unbelievable how c o l d this man is. He's a deadbeat father and a total disgrace!

I don't live my life hating anybody, but really if there are people i could truly hate it would be people who don't love their children the way they should. How can you be so cold towards your own children who didn't ask to be here?! You gave them life to make their lives miserable? I believe he never loved any of his 9 children .. they were just good cashingchecks, but it's hard to see even Michael his death doesn't move him one bit. I can keep on going, but i'll end with saying karma is either your best friend or you worst enemy.

No comments: