Friday

The King returned to the Kingdom ..



This is a sad day .. and i can't remember feeling this bad for a long time. I'm hurting & i've been crying all morning. This really caught me and probably the whole world offguard ..
Michael Jackson is no longer here, but he left us with the gift of knowing him. Just ONCE there'll be someone like Michael Jackson & we had the honor of knowing him. There is no one like him and i doubt it there'll ever be anyone like him again. To me he's a legend .. a hero and truly THE king. I grew up with Michael Jackson and i had any and everything from posters hanging in my room, video & music tapes (there were no cd's yet), stickers, tshirts .. everything! And i was even blessed enough to go see him in concert in '96. I truly adored Michael <3

He's been through alot in his life & we probably couldn't walk a mile in his shoes. Yes, he has changed from who he once was (physically), but i truly believe his spirit never changed .. he's always been a sweet & caring person and he'll be missed. Goshhh he will be missed ..



This video = Beyond greatness just like he was <3



No comments: