Friday

The Kardashian's ..


Kourtney & Kendra Wilkinson cover US Weekly & show off their growing belly. A pregnant woman is so beautiful to me and i always happen to smile when i see one. It's a wonderful experience forreal, but no more kids for me (at least noooooo time soooooon :)





Love this shoot of Kim done by Troy Jensen .. very classy




Kim & Kourtney spotted in Hollywood doing some shopping. Having a sister your age = soooo much fun. I always wanted that when i was younger, but my mom wasn't even thinking about it !! I was the 5th child (the benjamin) & i was more than enough work for her .. hehe *angelface*. But that is one of the reasons i had my babygirls back to back. You never know how they'll get along when they are older, but i'd love for them to have a tight bond.

No comments: