Saturday

Showing my appreciation ..

I often receive mails from people who visit my blog on a regular, but i never give feedback on my blog. So today i would like to say something about a mail i received & i will try to do this more often.

In a nuttshell: A few days ago i received the sweetest mail from a lady who wrote how she loves my blog, the positive vibe it has & the way i put my thoughts & feelings down. I can't even begin to say how much i appreciate all the love and positive feedback i'm receiving. Even men are letting me know they enjoy to read my blog .. now you know that's a big compliment !! :)

Crazy thing is when i started my blog i never thought it would be read by so many people. Actually i had no idea what i should be blogging about, but as time passed i decided to discuss everything that i thought was interesting. Ofcourse the things i discuss are my view/opinion on things and people don't necessarily have to agree or feel the same way. I respect everybody & their opinion so i don't mind criticism.

Fortunately i hardly get negative feedback & most people like my blog. The mails i receive really put a smile on my face because i feel it's a good thing if i can reach people this way & make them feel the way this young lady feels <3

No comments: